Enjoy the benefits of having an apprentice without the hassle of having to manage a formal employment agreement.
A group-training organisation meaning:
· We recruit, assess for suitability and employ the apprentice
· We are responsible for all employment law – including discipline and dismissal
· We pay the ACC levies for the apprentice – the apprentice is the same as a contractor on your site
· We run a Health & Safety programme focused on thinking safely about themselves, work colleagues and customers, without being bureaucratic – this model meets the recent changes to Health & Safety legislation.
We provide mental resilience training for all our apprentices
· The training is focussed on appropriate skills to cope through the tough times (personal and professional)
· Apprentices learn how to be more productive
· Apprentices learn the skills of thinking about the business and their role within it
· They learn how to be responsible workers and members of society
We conduct regular medical checks plus pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing
We provide regular reporting on progress towards achieving National Certificate
There are no hidden costs
· All costs are recovered during the working week – when the apprentice is on annual leave, sick leave, bereavement leave or a block course, the seconding company is not invoiced
· We provide personal protective equipment
The seconding company focuses on core business, rather than core business & being a training company.
For further information, please contact:
Bruce Howat - CEO
021 671 566
027 285 1077